[OSM-talk] OSM in Living Spain magazine

Tue Apr 7 09:55:00 BST 2009

Living Spain, a quarterly magazine published by our company, has just
published its new spring issue and I'm pleased to report that it
includes OSM mapping for the first time.

The magazine contains pull-out "Instant Guides" to Barcelona and
Torrevieja, and each one has a city map. For these, we've used OSM
maps, using the default Mapnik rendering - properly attributed, of
course!

Big thanks to the Spanish community for the mapping and, of course, to
Steve Chilton for the cartography.

The magazine will be on sale in the UK in a week or so; I'd be happy
to post a couple of copies out to the Spanish community if anyone
wants to give me a postal address.

cheers
Richard