[OSM-talk] Roads/Rails Shapefile Import for Tanzania, Uganda, DRC, Rwanda

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:45:30 BST 2009

hi robert,

this is really cool! great to see that africover is willing to donate this data.

one thing thats worth pointing out, just in case you hadn't seen it
already; the OSM server will be down from the 17th possibly until the
20th for an upgrade to the API. hopefully this will not inconvenience
you, as most of the OSM tools and clients are ready for the upgrade.

this page contains more information -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.6/Information
and we're all happy to help if there are any problems.

cheers,

matt