[OSM-talk] Searching a word for tagging a special feature of a?track

Heiko Jacobs heiko.jacobs at gmx.de
Fri Apr 17 09:45:31 BST 2009

Hello

>> I'm searching a suitable english word for tagging this:
>>
>> http://umverka.de/uvimg/messeschmal.jpg
>
> I think that tracktype=grade3 or tracktype=grade4 will cover this issue. See
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tracktype

Ais I said "nature in the midle" may occur also for paved tracks.
image-google founds for "Betonspurweg" this image:
http://www.alsv.gr.ch/dynamic/uploads/bilder/thumb3/deepgalerie_upload_1143528770_1.jpg
It's clearly "premium level of quality" called "grade1" inside OSM...
Also this one from german Wikipedia
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:20080509-Mittelstreifen-gruen-b.jpg

Really no grade3 or grade4

           MfG       Heiko Jacobs   Z!                   IRCnet Mueck
--
Douglasstr. 30, D-76133 Karlsruhe   fon +49 721 24069     fax 2030542
Geo-Bild Ing.b?ro  geo-bild-KA.de   Internet-Service     auch-rein.de