[OSM-talk] Re : Placeopedia replacement

Yves Buscema buscema at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 23 18:51:28 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project that aim to answer those questions + other on the tourism/free time subjects. I am currently looking for a server to host the site and will describe the project on the wiki by the end of the week.

So it is funny for me to see that such subject could interest some peoples.

Yves