[OSM-talk] [talk-ph] Reviving plan(s) for Tagaytay Mapping party

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:49:42 BST 2009

OK to, we can share mapping/surveying techniques in the mapping event :)
What I do is:
1. old school -  gps and notebook
2. gps and geotagged photo

I think ed do voicemapping.

Rally, maybe you can try synchronizing your notes to the gps timestamp
automatically.
Something like someone encodes the feature in a chat client and then
link it to the timestamp of the gps.  This approach can be good for a
two-person mapping in a car.

(I can be third person holding the potato chips and beer. hehehe)

cheers,
maning
wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/