[OSM-talk] Relation 15020

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sat Apr 25 15:09:11 BST 2009

I've emailed RichardF already as Potlatch suggested I do so, but JOSM won't help me either. I've added three ways to the EV12 relation, but can't add them to the NCN51 relation (15020) in either Potlatch or JOSM. So I suspect there is something weird about relation 15020 but can't see anything in particular. It currently has 595 members and I want to increase that to 598. The three ways are obvious in Potlatch:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=51.85575&lon=0.957&zoom=17
as they've been highlighted by me adding them to EV12 relation, but in a different colour from the other highlighted ways that are already in both relations.

The relation I've not been able to add the ways to is:
Will the presence of a node in the route relation as well as all the ways cause any problem? I can't imagine why it is there, but nor can I see that it should cause a problem.

I've tried to view the history of the above relation but it seems to be on revision 410 and I have to go out - page is still loading, or trying to.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Ed