[OSM-talk] Rendering of footways with bicycle=yes

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 16:59:50 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'd support that highway=path needs to be rendered in the cycle map layer,
> especially now it's becoming clearer how it's being used

Every time it gets discussed, it becomes *less* clear how it's being
used to me. And I'm mightily concerned that the 10 people discussing
it on these lists might be in no way representative of the 14,990
people who are mapping paths and aren't in these discussions.

Cheers,
Andy