[OSM-talk] revert.pl

Ulf Mehlig ulf.mehlig at gmx.net
Sun Aug 2 23:26:43 BST 2009

Replying to my own email ...

I tried to revert the changesets again, via ssh from a server with much
faster internet connection ... on second try revert.pl terminated
without an error message now, but the ways of the respective changesets
are still there when I download parts of the area in JOSM; the
changesets also haven't disappeared from the history page :-(

Suggestions?
Ulf

--
 Ulf Mehlig <ulf.mehlig at gmx.net>