[OSM-talk] Potlatch really slow

Mike Ryan mike.ryan at redmar.com
Tue Aug 4 15:51:13 BST 2009

Thanks, Martin

I think I may have found out what the problem is. Like you said, don't blame
the potlatch!!

On the traces I have problems with, I did multiple traces on the same day
and saved them on my Garmin eTrex. The device shows for example, the
following two traces
29-JUL-2009
29-JUL-2009 02

However, I only see one file in windows
20090729.gpx

This is what I uploaded to the web site and this is what I guess is causing
the problem

Cheers

Mike