[OSM-talk] Lots of ways in Congo double

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 10 08:59:52 BST 2009

I'm doing some relations on borders in Congo (the "Democratic" Republic of) and
see that a lot of ways (borders and highways) are double. Two ways exactly on
top of eachother, with their own nodes.
All way id's are in the 37.000.000's and appear to be created by user tmcw in a
few different changesets (I've seen 1759554, 1759602 and 1759110).

I have been deleting some of the ways already, is there still a good solution to
remove the double ways?
Mind you: I can not be certain that all edits are double in those changesets, so
reverting them is probably not going to work. It would need to be some "remove
double" script on the data itself.

Regards,
Maarten