[OSM-talk] Status of the Local Chapter working group

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Aug 13 18:56:11 BST 2009

Hi,

Stefan de Konink wrote:
> For this legal reason Stichting Vrijschrift or Stichting OpenGeo could
> never apply. Hence there are no 30 members and even with 30 contributors
> their is no democratic saying on anything.

I think this only shows that we must not carve any rules in stone -
everything that we put up should only be "guidelines" but if in one
country it is unusual to have an organisation like that - and those who
draw up the guidelines cannot know what is usual in a country - then
other solutions must be possible.

Bye
Frederik