[OSM-talk] Announcemen: Multilingual Country-List

Erik Lundin erik.lundin at aol.se
Thu Aug 13 23:52:32 BST 2009

I think there's a good point of having the redundancy of name:xx tags
even when it is the same as the name tag, because that makes the
translated names more safe. For the Swedish translations I saw several
names that were marked as OK even though they weren't translated. It's
too easy to read through the names and mark them as OK without thinking
too much.

/Erik