[OSM-talk] Proliferation of path vs. footway

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:08:58 BST 2009

Roy

Could you give reference to your wiki quote? I can see for =designated at:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:access%3Ddesignated

QUOTE

"This tag indicates that a route has been specially designated (typically by
a government) for use by a particular mode (or modes) of transport."

UNQUOTE

There is apparently, perhaps unsurprisingly, some ambiguity in the wiki.

Mike Harris