[OSM-talk] OSM status POIs?

Someoneelse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Mon Aug 17 14:42:34 BST 2009

Apollinaris Schoell wrote:
> there is something better already
> http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org/

Is there a way of getting data out of that easily?  If there is it would
make sense to be able to convert bugs within an area to e.g. Garmin
waypoints.

I tend to use those for "stuff I need to come back to".  They don't get
added to the main map, obviously, but you can get an idea by looking at
a recent public trace of mine such as
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SomeoneElse/traces/454421 .  I tend to
use blue for "stuff to come back to", green for "done" and other symbols
  for particular features.  Before going somewhere I create a GPX of all
waypoints within the area and send it to my GPS and then edit e.g. blue
to green when something is completed.