[OSM-talk] Selecting cycleways

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Mon Aug 17 15:17:36 BST 2009

Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> 2009/8/17 Rahkonen Jukka <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>:
>> OR highway=briddleway AND

"bridleway", but I guess that's just a typo.

>>   (bicycle=yes OR bicycle=designated OR bicycle=permissive)
>> OR highway is not null AND cycleway is not null

You might want check for cycleway=no here, there are a few hundreds of them.

> I'd also have a look at tagwatch searching for "cycle" to see all the
> possible variations.

I wouldn't do this. Just correct those "variations" (aka errors) in the
data if you care about them.

> I'm not a programmer but it seems to me that you're missing same
> parenthesis

Assuming AND binds more strongly than OR, the query seems correct.

Tobias Knerr