[OSM-talk] Local Chapters Meeting Minutes WAS Re: Status of the Local Chapter working group

Vincent MEURISSE osm-talk at meurisse.org
Tue Aug 18 10:31:08 BST 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 07:40:15 am John Smith wrote:

> There seems to be more questions posed than answers in the minutes...
Unfortunately with only 3 people in the conference it was not easy to take
decisions.

> > The next meeting is proposed for the 24th August
> > at 18.00 - 19:30 BST.  I know this is not great for a lot
> > of people who are in non-BST friendly time zones, so if you
> > can't make it but would like to, please add your name to
> > the wiki so we can have a second call at a better
> > time.
> I did, but it didn't seem to make a difference, also there is at least one
> other person that would like to have been in the conference but wasn't an
> insomniac last night either.
Sadly for you, the earth is round and it's simply impossible to have a time
which allow anyone to join. That's why we talked to have a second conference
at a different time to allow other people to join.

--
Vincent MEURISSE