[OSM-talk] Historic Mapping needs help Now!

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:28:29 BST 2009

Yes - not sure what dates to put on it though.  The Festival is the
last two weekends in August and the campers start arriving a week or
two before that.  Ideally I wouldn't have to go back and reset the
dates on all the tags each year.

Maybe we need a dating plan for yearly (seasonal?) features.  A main
map may ignore them, or shade them, or even make a point of rendering
the tiles at the start and end of the dated events to make them appear
and disappear.

Stephen