[OSM-talk] Lane turn restrictions

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Wed Aug 19 15:39:28 BST 2009

Plus what does "inner" mean on a oneway road? I think it's crucial
that lane 1 is either left or right depending uppon what is decided
but that it stays the same accross the world. It'll be unusable
otherwise.

I propose 1 is left because we start to write from the left. It's
completly arbitrary, but that way at least it follows a logic that
stays the same accross the channel :) And since the tags are in latin
characters, it's just to be consistent, not to ignore people writing
in arabic or hebrew (if people still take offense, I did my best not
to ;)

Yann