[OSM-talk] Proliferation of path vs. footway

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:43:05 BST 2009

Nop

A very good way of trying to draw some of the thoughts together - although a
very challenging project! Full marks for the effort anyway! I have added a
few extra bits and pieces to the wiki page to highlight some more existing
tags and practices that probably need to be brought into a consolidation
attempt.

Mike Harris