[OSM-talk] How to tag giant acorn?

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Aug 21 16:30:24 BST 2009

Bit late but punch "Big Banana" into the slippy map name finder.  I saw Big
Banana on a map in the early '80s and just had to drive there to see what
was. Well, it was just that. Awe inspiring as bananas go but no explanatory
sign, nothing else. Now it is a developed tourist facility.

Mike
unwinding