[OSM-talk] New dimension of vandalism

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 26 11:43:22 BST 2009

Hi,

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de wrote:
> There was a change on the highway key wiki page, that interferes with
> the concept presented here.

Have you read the following relevant thread on talk-de:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-de/2009-August/052258.html

Since both you and dieterdreist are speakers of German, I'm surprised
that you didn't speak up when the issue was raised on talk-de three
weeks ago and now start a discussion on this list.

 > IMHO this is a new dimension of vandalism.

The acronym "IMHO" is not well placed if you throw around such
accusations. What you're saying here is not a "humble" opinion.

 > I also think we need a consensus that tag descriptions for tags that
 > are used more than 100.000 times shall not be changed without a
 > proposal.

That seemed to be the consensus on talk-de as well (or at least "without
prior discussion", not necessarily on the Wiki - personally I dislike
proposals, discussions and voting on the Wiki).

Bye
Frederik