[OSM-talk] New dimension of vandalism

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 26 14:09:37 BST 2009

Hi,

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de wrote:
> Dieter and any other supporter of the concept is free to start a
> proposal to change the most important tag of all. But please stay in
> the common conventions for such an important change and give *all*
> users the chance to vote, and do not make changes on the wiki because
> of an agreement of few persons on the mailing list(s).

I think that a discussion on the mailing list reaches more people than a
proposal on the Wiki, so I don't see why the latter should be preferred ;-)

Granted: talk-de is not the place to discuss stuff that is
internationally relevant, even if the .de community makes > 40% of all
edits. But if ever people on talk should agree on something I don't
think it is required to make a Wiki proposal as well.

Bye
Frederik