[OSM-talk] How to get a notification email for a change on a watched wiki page

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Thu Aug 27 22:06:48 BST 2009

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de schrieb:
> Here is how to get a notification email
Please allow me one comment on notification emails (this is not directly
addressed to Lulu-Ann).

Preface: I use it since some time and shure they are usefull.

BUT:
how many definition pages are you willing to put on your watch page? I
think there are hundreds. And I don't want to be flooded with hundreds
of "notification emails". If there are too much notification emails I
will not be able to check them all and/or get tired about it.
So the notification emails are IMHO not a sollution for changes of the
key definitions.

Best regards,
Michael.