[OSM-talk] Walking Papers was silently broken for a few days, but now it's fine.

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Mon Aug 31 01:33:51 BST 2009

Hi,

I've just noticed that I broke the Walking Papers (http://walking-papers.org
) scan process with the new multi-language update, and one week's
worth of new scans were not correctly handled.

Sorry!

I've fixed the problem (I had been relying on the existence of an
Accept-Language request header, which of course every browser sends by
default and every HTTP library does not) and I'm getting each of the
scans back up, here:
	http://walking-papers.org/scans.php

I hope no one was unduly inconvenienced and I apologize for the outage.

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                  415.558.1610