[OSM-talk] http://gazetteer.openstreetmap.org/namefinder/broken?

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Mon Aug 31 11:45:35 BST 2009

It's doing an immediate meta-refresh to itself for some reason.

Phillip

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?