[OSM-talk] connection between 2 islands

Martin Fossdal Guttesen mguttesen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:57:10 GMT 2009

I don't know for other islands but here in Faroe Islands(my country) we have
18 Islands and i have corrected all the costalline
the ones that were in the begining when i joined were horribly wrong
i have drawn them using an picture as background (made from an official dxf
file)
but here in Faroe Islands there is not that big different on High/Low tide,
and the lowest island is 372m high so we dont  have that problem