[OSM-talk] Vegetation page

Martin Fossdal Guttesen mguttesen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:47:36 GMT 2009

ok i know this is just provoking a little bit, but look at this description

landuse=village_green
An open area of grass in the centre of an English village.

as an programmer my first bolean thoughts where
so this tag can only be used if it is an english village, so if it is in an english town or Danish village you cant use is , and also just if it is in the center