[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - covered - Last Call

Randy rwtnospam-newsgp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 18:55:31 GMT 2009

There have been no comments to the "covered" proposal since the first
flurry. I'd like to move this to the Approved page if the group has no
objection, so I'll allow another day for comments, and then move it to
voting.

Yes, I know there are those who are dead set against voting, but that's
the only way I know to get it into the approved page with low risk of
having it removed by someone who objects. Or, objects to the vote
objectors :-)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/covered

--
Randy