[OSM-talk] CORINE Land Cover import in Estonia started

Margus Värton margus at dakar.ee
Thu Dec 3 20:04:46 GMT 2009

andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> I'd have mentioned Estonia in the document if I knew about it, I only
> mentioned France, including a screenshot of how the attribution is
> displayed (requested by the lady...)

In Estonia we have a requirement to tag data mentioning Corine Land
Cover and version of data we use. Tag we are using is: Corine Land Cover
Estonia import, data:2006. Actually I do not think we are going to
mass-import future versions of CORINE data. OSM is about community and
co-operation and crowdsourcing, after all. So we are going to update
this data by 'traditional' OSM methods :).
People interested in toying with Land Boards WMS will find relevant URLs
on WikiProject Estonia page. Please note that as there is mass upload
going on which involves a large number of relations it is not good idea
to change data for next few days. Thanks for understanding :).

- M -