[OSM-talk] [Announce] OSMF license change vote has started

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Dec 5 22:56:48 GMT 2009

On 05/12/09 22:44, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Tom Hughes schrieb:
>
>> Polling the OSMF members is just the first stage - there will another
>> vote later when all contributors will be asked whether they want to
>> relicense.
>
> With a gun at their head: "Refuse: After the migration (currently 26th
> February 2010), your contributions will not be included in ODbL licensed
> downloads and you will not be able to continue contributing.".

My understanding is that after all contributors have been invited to
agree to relicensing the board will make a decision about whether to go
ahead which will obviously have to take into account the proportion of
contributors who have agreed to relicense.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/