[OSM-talk] OSMF: The people you are going to hand over your OSM data ...

Niklas Cholmkvist towardsoss at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:25:47 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 3:55 PM, 80n <80n80n at gmail.com> wrote:
<great-snip>
> There's no safeguard, for example, that prevents the OSMF from changing the
> Contributor Terms.  They can do that at any point in the future without any
> kind of vote or other formality.  That's a pretty big hole in itself ....

At least the data before the license change will be under the previous
license. I also don't think the community will let this happen. I left
wikimapia because of empty promises, and also because the community
didn't care the least about the data being non-free .(a few people
only cared, and I guess they left too)

Niklas
--
Niklas Holmkvist