[OSM-talk] Opinion poll about the new licence Odbl 1.0

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 15:05:03 GMT 2009

Because the foundation is deciding now if the current Odbl 1.0 licence
proposal will be the next OSM licence you will have to accept or
refuse in February 2010, I would like to know what the community
itself thinks about this Odbl 1.0.
As Ulf Lamping said, it will be a gun on your head in Feb. 2010 where
you will have the choice between accepting this licence or stop
contributing to OSM and all your contributions will be removed.

Therefore, I would like to know what "you", the contributor, thinks
today about the transition to Odbl 1.0 licence in this opinion poll:

http://doodle.com/feqszqirqqxi4r7w

Feel free to add comments to explain your choice.

Pieren