[OSM-talk] Opinion poll about the new licence Odbl 1.0

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Sun Dec 6 17:29:19 GMT 2009

Hi!

Pieren schrieb:
> Therefore, I would like to know what "you", the contributor, thinks
> today about the transition to Odbl 1.0 licence in this opinion poll:
>
> http://doodle.com/feqszqirqqxi4r7w

It is good that there is a general poll of opinion. This is something
the OSMF should have organized. I have translated the call to German and
put it on the talk-de.
I am very interested in the outcome and am looking forward to see what
the actual numbers say.

One the request to those people questioning the poll (in true community
style) or suggesting more options. Please leave the poll alone, it may
not be perfect and may not have your personal preferred option, but it
corresponds to the intended options of the real vote and the major
realistic outcomes. It is a very good chance to get an overview over the
opinion of the active people so please just cast your vote as best as
you can.

bye
	Nop