[OSM-talk] Opinion poll about the new licence Odbl 1.0

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:10:23 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 20:36, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> For Australians it means the loss of the coastline, most of which has been re-
> edited from government data, and major rivers like the Murray

If someone presents me with a boolean "Do you allow relicensing under
the ODbL" I'll have to say no because some of my edits are derived
from CC-BY-SA data I don't have permission to license (and I probably
can't even recall what all of it is).

Which'll mean nuking >50% of all the data in Iceland most of which
I've touched at some point.