[OSM-talk] OSM/GoogleMap mashup

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:59:23 GMT 2009

Hi all,
Here's the link to the Google earth kml overlay that can do transparencies.

I use it with the yahoo imagery & the OpenCycleMap layer on, and all the
other layers off.
It works great!

Cristian Streng <http://www.mgmaps.com/feedback.php?topic=18> is working on
it, so far the OSM Appribution is in yellow next in the bottom left corner.
but that can be changed.   Last i chatted, i asked about that and because
its un clear what the 'offical' representation is (it's not listed on the
main OSM map).  So it's hard to say.

I think its ok that i display it when recording on uStream.tv since it's OSM
stuff, and im not making any money from it.

http://www.mgmaps.com/kml/

cheers,
Sam