[OSM-talk] Keep up with the SOTM 2010 progress

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue Dec 8 23:02:56 GMT 2009

El Martes, 8 de Diciembre de 2009, Kate escribió:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Hurricane <hurricane at hurricanemcewen.com>
wrote:
> > First choice is Girona, runner-up is Vienna
> > Three day conference, same as this year: business day and
> > community-weekend Give the Spanish chapter a week time to confirm the
> > venue and more detailed information about the costs.
> > If that’s unsatisfactory, the runner-up will host SotM10
>
> What are the proposed dates for the SOTM conference?    I have seen
> July 9-11 proposed, though have seen other dates.

Yes, the dates are july 9-11th. The proposal to host SotM in Barcelona next to
the FOSS4G (september) was rejected.

However, there are a couple of geo-events in Spain the week of 5-9th. That,
and the wikimania might be a good reason to shift the dates a week. I'll keep
that in mind during the meeting and see what the rest of the SotM WG think
about it.

Cheers,
--

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.31-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.11-1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 23:59:13 up 22 days, 20:52,  5 users,  load average: 0.72, 0.55, 0.54