[OSM-talk] When will the next mapnik coastline update be?

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:13:07 GMT 2009

This is interesting.  I have been making some coastline edits and
waiting for them to show up in the main Mapnik map layer on OSM.

I have seen edits that I make to highways show up in the Mapnik layer,
so I assumed that my coastline edits should be showing up soon.  I
guess the incorrect assumption was that when a new tile is rendered,
the latest data for all data layers was used.

This will help manage my expectations a little bit...

David.