[OSM-talk] A table of cross-renderer tag support

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 17:01:26 GMT 2009

Hmm, just discovered that this line is causing Osmarender to show up
with a lot more tags than it should:

<rule e="node|way" k="power|tourism|amenity|man_made|shop|historic"
v="tower|hotel|hostel|information|camp_site|hospital|doctor|pharmacy|postoffice|pub|cafe|cinema|theatre|windmill|place_of_worship|parking|school|university|college|supermarket|bakery|organic|shelter|library|fire_station|fuel|recycling|toilets|drinking_water|bank|atm|bureau_de_change|museum|telephone|fast_food|restaurant"
layer="5">

My code is correctly exploding out all the possibilities, even if
"power=bureau_de_change" doesn't make a lot of sense...

Not sure what to do about that one.

Btw, I've tweaked the code a bit, all the tags are linked in the wiki now.

Steve