[OSM-talk] SotM10 in Girona

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Wed Dec 16 09:38:41 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Yes, we're going to Girona, Spain for our 4th State of the Map. The dates
are also set: Friday 9th - Sunday 11th July. Like last SotM will we have a 3
day conference: a business-day on Friday and a community weekend.

More about Girona at http://wikitravel.org/en/Girona

In the week before the SotM (5-9 July) the Girona University is organizing
several OS-GIS workshops. We think these might also be of interest to you
too, so we'll try to keep you posted on that event too.

If you want to help with organizing this event, you're welcome to join our
meetings. Every wednesday at 8pm GMT (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/).
Interested? Poke me, and I'll send you the dail-in details.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff