[OSM-talk] Burning Man (was: revert changesets??)

Aun Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Fri Dec 18 12:07:19 GMT 2009

From: Aun Johnsen <lists at gimnechiske.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Burning Man (was: revert changesets??)
To: Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com>

Just a suggestion that I think will satisfy both camps:
When the burning man us remapped (i.e. moved), add the prefix burning_man:
to all tags, that will retain them in the database, erase them from maps,
but still allow for special interest maps to render them.
This can also work for Glastonbury, Roskilde, and many other yearly events
that impacts the area where they occure.