[OSM-talk] SOTM 2010 Girona, Spain!!

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Sun Dec 20 16:07:22 GMT 2009

El Domingo, 20 de Diciembre de 2009, Nick Whitelegg escribió:
> >OK, so if we tilt Spain enough then Girona is in southern Spain.  Cool...
>
> I don't think anyone will sniff at the 30C average max for Girona in July
> though (source: Wikipedia) :-)

30ºC is actually *cold* for a summer, guys.

I definitely should have bid for Sevilla, so we could not be having this
discussion.

--

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.31-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.11-2 generating this signature.
Uptime: 17:03:54 up 34 days, 13:57,  5 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.69, 0.51