[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] [Talk-de] DVB-T Empfangsqualität in OSM mappen

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Sat Dec 26 14:40:28 GMT 2009

I don't think this is something that should go into the osm db for the
same reasons we don't want e.g. air pollution:

  - it can change within days
  - it's not fixed on the ground
  - it's not easy verifiable by a mapper
  - it's different for different people (4st floor vs. basement)

This is sth. that should be saved in a special DB. Maybe one could save
Points with known quality and calculate Areas around it, estimating the
quality in other points.

What yould go into OSM are the transmitter stations and their power.

Peter