[OSM-talk] How to load geotagged pics without GPS track ?

Jeremy G jeremy.grx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:50:10 GMT 2009

Hi list,

I'm in trouble with the new version of Agpifoj (the plugin designed to
display geotagged photos, now integrated into JOSM core) : looks like it's
not possible to load pics without a GPS track ??
Back from "field" I've got a bunch of geotagged photos for mapping (from
android smartphone), but the GPS track (from the same android) is just all
weird and useless. So I intended to use only the pictures with the pretty
detailed french cadastre WMS, which we are allowed to use...

Any hint welcome :)

Jeremy