[OSM-talk] Potlatch readme gone?

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon Feb 2 07:49:49 GMT 2009

Gert Gremmen wrote:
> I have started a Potlatch readme section on  the Wiki
> to find that it has been unlinked from the
> main Potlatch help page.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php?title=Potlatch&action=history

(cur) (last)  20:01, 14 January 2009 Richard (Talk | contribs) (4,200 bytes)
(it's coming on well, but not ready for prime-time yet...) (undo)

I removed the link on 14th January because, as the above comment suggested,
the page wasn't finished enough to be the first documentation that a
newcomer to OSM might see.

Sentences like "Read the Beginners Guide, because due to the fact that
Potlatch is written in Flash, is is not as intuitive to use as other
software!" don't exactly help - never mind the typos, whether or not
Potlatch is unintuitive has nothing to do with Flash. I'm sure that when
it's had a bit more refinement it'll be a valuable addition to the
documentation.

Richard