[OSM-talk] OpenHikingMap - OpenCycleMap

Stéphane Brunner stephane.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:53:59 GMT 2009

Hello,

With Sylvain Letuffe we progress to create an OpenHikingMap but we
have some  technical problem.
He succeed to create geoTiff files for 1°x1° but if we generate a map
of the total world we have thousands of files. And how to include it
in the mapnik style file ?
For contour generation we should generate if world wide in one time if
we don't want to have some brake on the 1°x1° tiles borders.

Where is it possible to download the mapnik style file (osm.xml) used
to create OpenCycleMap it can be a good base.

Thanks in advance
Stéphane Brunner

PS : sorry for my poor English.

--
Stéphane Brunner
mail : stephane.brunner at gmail.com
messageries instantanées : stephane.brunner at gmail.com (http://talk.google.com)
--------------------------------------
Non aux brevets logiciels
http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/banner/601000605319/ssp-468-96.gif
http://stopsoftwarepatents.eu/601000605319

http://www.ubuntu-fr.org - Distribution Linux
http://fr.wikipedia.org - Encyclopédie communautaire
http://mozilla-europe.org - Navigateur internet / Client de messagerie
http://framasoft.net - Annuaire de logiciel libre (gratuit)
http://jeuxlibres.net - Jeux Libres (gratuit)
http://openstreetmap.org - Cartographie libre (en développement)
Il existe 10 sortes de personnes : celles qui connaissent le binaire,
et les autres.