[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Massive building import - thoughts

Skywave rjtehpwn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:25:47 GMT 2009

I manually traced two and a half cities in Southern-France: Perpignan (117k
citizens) and Prades (5800 citizens). I use for every building as a whole a
way, not for every single owner. It still works in JOSM and Potlatch, though
Potlatch is struggling. If someone wants to run stats over it here are some

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.6907&lon=2.8895&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.61741&lon=2.42589&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF