[OSM-talk] OSM on The Reg

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Feb 11 12:18:03 GMT 2009

>When you start potlatch there is a welcome screen with the options
>start, play, and help. Once you are beyond that screen there is only
>the "help & wiki" link in the left side bar, which doesn't point to
>any useful help

The concept of an editor is already too complex for most people.
This guy searches for command buttons  corresponding to it's
first desire:  "add a road", or "add a cycleway", or "change road",
or "change name", not  start or play or help.

The current concept is good for geeks , like you and me, and
people that are really interested. The geeks are on-board (> 10000).
Now it's time to create a user interface for the rest of the world.

Kenneth:
> does *any* mapping app have an option like 'add road'?
Do you know any mapping application accessible for everyone
having internet ???

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.