[OSM-talk] OSM on The Reg

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Wed Feb 11 18:02:29 GMT 2009

I had never played with it, so I gave it a quick try, and it's
probably a bit easier to use than potlatch. Here's what they say in
their help page:

http://sites.google.com/site/mapmakeruserhelp/making-maps

But I think that the way it works, while good for beginners, is
probably slow and frustrating for advanced users, and this is where
potlatch probably surpasses gmm. I'm pretty sure that offering a
beginner and advanced users interface could be done and some
suggestions I've read in this thread seemed sensible.

Just my $.02

Yann