[OSM-talk] Android OSM Navigation (AndNav.org)

Nicolas Gramlich plusminus at anddev.org
Thu Feb 12 03:20:52 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

we've just finished a neat new feature for AndNav2.
You can now submit Nodes (POIs) directly from AndNav2 to the OSM-Server.
Example: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/344556532

If you didn't yet know, we also support FreeThePostCode and
OpenStreetBugs through their APIs.

So AndNav2 is becoming pretty handsome for the modern mapper ;)

Android-Device owners can download the latest version on here:
http://www.andnav.org/index.php/en/download

Happy mapping :)

Best Regards,
Nicolas & Pascal