[OSM-talk] josm plugin request: addressing with Karlsruhe Schema

Dave Stubbs osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 12:14:28 GMT 2009

2009/2/12 Claudius Henrichs <claudius.h at gmx.de>:
> Am 12.02.2009 10:29, schrieb maning sambale:
>> Maybe a plugin that can: when I select a node/building and a street,
>> it fills the name for addr:street from selected  street.
>
> If you are using the existing address preset the street name is
> auto-completed.

Really? Is there something I need to do to make that work, because it
doesn't auto complete anything (I just downloaded josm-latest.jar
1394, and have no existing preferences).
If you type something in the street box, it does stay there for next
time you open the preset.
Auto complete would be really, really useful -- I've been doing
cut'n'paste from the name tag on the street first.

Dave